1. Prime Studio GmbH uses appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your data, which protect your data against unauthorized access, manipulation or loss. These measures are regularly reviewed and updated in line with the state of the art. However, should there be a breach of the protection of your personal information that could result in a potentially high risk to your rights and freedoms, you will be promptly notified by us within 72 hours, if possible.
2. For the safekeeping and confidentiality of user data or passwords submitted by you, please note that you are solely responsible for this.B. USE OF THE WEBSITE BY MINORS
It should be noted that all processing of personal data may only be used by persons who have reached the age of 14 years. The use of systems and tools and the resulting processing of the data of users of this age limit is prohibited without the consent of the parent / guardian. Should such data processing nevertheless occur, we will stop processing this data as soon as we have knowledge of it.C. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Any data provided by you will only be processed in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations. If you have correspondence with us or if you fill out a form on our website with data, you acknowledge that the data you provide in these forms will be processed for the purposes described below, point E and point F.
The Prime Studio GmbH does not carry out all processing of personal data itself, but has support from professional partners, namely the Baumgartner New Media GmbH with headquarters in 6067 Absam, the Marsoner and Partner GmbH with headquarters in 6020 Innsbruck, which on behalf of Prime Studio GmbH Act. Our partners have been carefully selected and are responsible for ensuring that your data is processed in accordance with data protection laws and that your rights are protected. Partners are not permitted to use the personal data provided for their own commercial purposes. A transfer of personal data to third parties is prohibited to the partners. On the part of Prime Studio GmbH, no transfer of personal data to third parties – such as direct marketing companies or address publishers – takes place.E. NOT CONSENTABLE DATA PROCESSING
Information on data processing that does not require consent can be found in the following list:
Inquiry Form (Studio)
When submitting the request form, your personal data of the categories * (contact data, area of interest, service, desired date, studio location, quotation, other information) will be collected and processed.
Purpose: Processing of your request for individual quotations.
Rechtfertigung: Berechtigtes Interesse, zur Bearbeitung und Beantwortung Ihrer individuellen Anfrage.
Storage duration: 12 months
* Accurate data fields: YOUR NAME, YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, YOU ASK AS ALSO, SUGGESTED, DESIRED BOOKING PERIOD, YOU WANT TO BOOK THE FOLLOWING STUDIO, YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS SERVICE, YOU WANT A OFFER FOR, REGULAR AND ADVANCED STUDIO BEGINS BEGIN AT 9:00 , YOUR MESSAGE.
2. Inquiry form (Online Services)
When submitting the request form, your personal data of the categories * (contact data, area of interest, other information) will be collected and processed.
Justification: legitimate interest, to process and answer your individual request. Storage duration: 12 months
* Accurate data fields: YOUR NAME, YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, SUBJECT, YOUR MESSAGE.
3. Support Form (Online Store)
When submitting the support form, your personal data of the categories * (contact details, system details, details on the request) will be collected and processed.
Purpose: To process your support request for individual technical support.
Justification: legitimate interest, to process and answer your individual technical request.
Storage duration: 12 months
* Accurate data fields: FIRST NAME, SURNAME, COMPANY, EMAIL, OPERATING SYSTEM, PROCESSOR, MEMORY, AU / VST / AAX, PLUG-IN, NOTE, INQUIRY.
For information on mandatory data processing, see the following list:Sign up for the newsletter
The data of the categories * (contact and identification data) given with the respective
registration are used only for the dispatch of the newsletter. To send the newsletter, we
use the e-mail address provided by you and then require your confirmation that you, as
the owner of the e-mail address, agree with the receipt (so-called double opt-in). You can
revoke the subscription to the newsletter at any time via the cancellation option provided
in the newsletter or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose: To send information about products, services and events.
Storage duration: As long as the newsletter is sent and no cancellation takes place.
* Exact data fields: E-MAIL.
Cookies are small text files that are stored by a website on the device of a visitor. There are three categories of cookies:
- absolutely necessary cookies to ensure basic functions of the website
- functional cookies to ensure the performance of the website
- targeted cookies to enhance the user experience.
When using our website (www.primestudio.at) and its subpages, cookies are used in connection with the member login. This is e.g. Recognizes that a user has already provided a username and password.Function restrictions without cookies
Prime Studio® GmbH
AT 6068 Mils